heyz...haha
This is my first post...haha
I'm not really going to bitch about anybody la...
just want to say hi to everyone out there...it's been a really long time since we caught up and met each other...Miss the antics of some of the people in our class...I wonder how everyone is getting on now.
I can't remember every name and face of all my ex-classmates, but I certainly appreciate the ties that bind some of us together...Also, I really cherish the great memories of our fun, lively and sometimes crazy childhood...
Life these days can be really overwhelming...We've got many little mountains to climb...Of course, there are problems that we face today that seemed so distant to us in the past...but I feel better knowing that there are people out there who will always be my friends and support me through the dark and painful times...Friends who will always place some faith and hope in me even when I feel woefully inadequate...Friends who won't desert me when I face difficulties in life...
What I like most about my Primary school friends-they never fail to make me laugh when I am sad...they are always willing to lend a listening ear...always so enthusiastic in lifting my spirit up...always able to bring out my inner child and make me happy...even though sometimes I step on their tails...
ya, anyway...really want to thank the people who created this little blog space...I think it's a nice idea...hmm...unless ken was the creator...hahaha! (no offence la...)
Hope to hear from everyone soon! Take care guys!

1 Comments:
Whoa... You sound like you've had a tough time... Relax!
Post a Comment
<< Home