Hi Peeps!! It's been such a long time. This is a good way to keep in touch I guess (Kudos to Ken) since many of us blog and it's a habit nowadays to read blogs while we're online! Oh I met Grace on the mrt the other day. She's specialising in marketing. Actually there are a no. of us in n*tu. Anyway err...aren't there supposed to be 46 of us in 6A1? (and not 40:p)
Haha. Anyway, nothing much interesting in my life...most of it has been dedicated to band. I have a concert coming soon! Next fri, 24th June at N*yp Audi. Anybody interested?? Oh something interesting...I actually befriended Huawei's gf cuz she came to join my band for this international band competition we're going for in July. It was quite amusing lah. Didn't know she was hw's gf:) We're going to the Netherlands in mid-july. That's abt it all. Looking forward to it of course:D Hope you guys are enjoying your lives so far and stay in touch!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home