scrawlsofthedisgruntled

Monday, June 27, 2005

Does anyone know of an apartment for rent?

Hey ppl... Next term I'm going to be a buddy for this Philippino exchange student... It'll be his 1st time in S'pore and I've got to show him around, how to use public transport etc. Anyway, that's besides the point.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APARTMENTS TO RENT?

Here're the specifications:

1) At least 3 bedroom - There's going to be 5 ppl renting, all Philippino exchange students, 3 guys n 2 girls.
2) Hmm... Must have air-con lah.. haha Give S'pore's weather
3) At least partially furnished (duh~)
4) Rental must be less than $1800 per month...

Ok then. Ppl, if you know anyone who wants to rent an apartment like what I've mentioned above, pls contact me. Er... I don't really want to put my hp number up like that so maybe make a comment on the entry or something. Or email me lah! I think I check my school email the most often so here it is: genevieveh.2004@sis.smu.edu.sg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home