scrawlsofthedisgruntled

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

School song, part 2

In times of stress and strain we find
The joy of strong endeavour
In spite of setbacks in our work
We strive along together
Our teamwork is a source of strength
And ruggedness another
To meet the challenge of the day
For Rosyth School forever

Chorus
For Rosyth School our Rosyth School
To serve we will endeavour,
A leading light a shining bright
Rosyth School for-e-ever.

Almost all from memory. I can even tell you who the composers are =P Okay lar, I did cheat a little... I do have a brother who's still in Rosyth now, and they still print the lyrics right at the back of those 30-cent brown exercise books. Goodness, the memories. I still remember using them for 听写 and 习字 and mental sums, and taping the side with blue or red or yellow tape for the groups we were in =) That was so humongously long ago. Strangely enough I remember most of you within that primary school time frame, though, and it's quite a relief to see that you guys haven't changed much, at least from the pictures you've got in your blogs, or for those who I run into in the neighbourhood still =)

Oh this is Charmaine, by the way... Don't looked so shocked, lar... I bet that this is probably the longest speech you've ever heard from me, seeing how disturbingly quiet I was in primary school ;) Oh well. Keep those posts coming, it's good to hear from you guys~

(PS Eh Ken, I think it's "we take a stand a growing band"... but back then I think we all sang "hand" for some reason or other.. heheh...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home